Who am I ? I'm a mother of two amazing young men. I have love for animals and was an owner of a Bengal cat for 15 years, Princess was her name. I also like to volunteer working with animals. I went to school and studied medical and specialized as an esthetician. I've been working with the public for over 10 years now. What kind of hobbies, interest do you have outside of real estate? My hobbies include cosplay. People often ask what is cosplay? It is the art or practice of wearing costumes to portray characters from fiction, especially from comic books, animation, and science fiction. I do spend time going to the gym,going out to concerts and having fun at amusement parks.
How & when did you get into Real Estate? I got into real estate cause I enjoy helping, meeting and interacting with people, house hunting and being able to find someone's dream home. It's rewarding when you get to see the smiles on their face when they realize they finally get to have a place they can call home. I enjoy being able to guide them in the process and hopefully alleviate some of the stress that comes with looking for a new home. I've been a part of the Watson team for almost a year now.
Why should you work with me? You should work with me cause of the things that I can provide for you.
* Return calls, text messages and emails promptly
* I understand your needs
* Available evenings and weekends
* Marketing includes: Social media post, MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, open house and other marketing strategies.
* I will take my time to go over and full explain the process of each step and keep you fully informed and aware of what is going on.
* Have a certificate of successful completion of Watson success school